[nmglug] Fwd: cranky computer

a a at kaluta.us
Fri May 15 16:20:37 PDT 2015

usb drive mounted a/media/a/ok
.thunderbird > ew9rhvvt7.default > Imapmail
can you give me an idea of the corrected code  there a few mail
directories I wish to save.would saving these be sufficient to transfer
contents to new reload?

bird dev/sbd1/thunderbird cp: omitting directory ‘/home/a/.thunderbird’
a at a-laptop:~$ sudo cp ~/.thunderbird /dev/sbd1/thunderbirda at a-laptop:~$ sudo cp -a  ~/.thunderbird/media/a/ok
cp: missing destination file operand after ‘/home/a/.thunderbird/media/a/ok’
Try 'cp --help' for more information.
a at a-laptop:~$ sudo cp -a .thunderbird/media/a/ok
cp: missing destination file operand after ‘.thunderbird/media/a/ok’
Try 'cp --help' for more information.
a at a-laptop:~$ sudo cp -a .thunderbird/media/a/ok/thunderbird
cp: missing destination file operand after ‘.thunderbird/media/a/ok/thunderbird’
Try 'cp --help' for more information.
a at a-laptop:~$