[nmglug] Fwd: cranky computer

Arlo Barnes arlo.barnes at gmail.com
Sat May 16 06:14:01 PDT 2015

Are you trying to save a (backup) copy of your mail? Why not export it from
Thunderbird/Icedove? You mentioned something about the icon 'not showing
up', but could you not run it from the terminal (just type 'thunderbird' or
such, perhaps 'thunderbird --help' might give some more information)?
Probably meeting with somebody in person in town would be best. I will be
at the Southside library from open (10:30) to close (18:00) today, although
I will be busy from noon to 14:00 helping with a pop-up event for a planned
makerspace <http://makesantafe.net> (as I announced at the meeting
Thursday).

-Arlo