[nmglug] status of re-install?

a a at kaluta.us
Sun May 24 10:48:01 PDT 2015

Ted;
Thanks for the note.I have done much of the prep but haven't taken the
plunge and thanks for your interest. I will remember you as a source of
assistance,your offer is much appreciated.I set up a separate home on my
hard drive, think I will eliminate that on reinstall.Best a

On 05/24/2015 09:07 AM, Ted Pomeroy wrote:
> A., Has the reinstall worked? Any  progress on restoration of mail an
is browser working? It would be good to hear the outcome of this whether
or not it has been resolved and what you think helped, what might have
been the source of the original problem? Just wondering. Ted P
nmglug at lists.nmglug.org