[nmglug] looking for Dell laptop power supply

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:33:37 PDT 2016

Mark, Two options come to mind: Rosewill and other brands of multiple
tip power supplies. these were running about $30 when I last bought
one; the re-cyclers at Cybernetwork keep old power supplies in boxes
by output voltage. It is a nuisance to have to dig through the box,
they seem to enjoy making one do this, but sometimes the one you want
is there. After that you can bargain for the item. I have no 'spares'
in the house. Ted P.