[nmglug] make santa fe opening at Meow Wolf [Was: meeting tonight; ]

sam at thepromisedlan.org sam at thepromisedlan.org
Thu Mar 17 14:16:46 PDT 2016

> The opening of Meow Wolf is later today, so I may or may not be able to
> come by.
> -Arlo

Hey Arlo! Speaking of Meow Wolf, apparently Make Santa Fe is Grand Opening
tomorrow and they're located at MW?

This was news to me when the email came out this week, but I don't pay
_that_ much attention. Though I do see that there's much more info on the
website than when I moaned about it a few months back.
https://makesantafe.org/

Give us the insider scoop and hard pitch on joining this new maker space,
I'm fairly excited that such a thing is happening, and would take at least
some pride or pleasure in being a founding member, but the prices are not
insignificant. What's the dollar number on the "big savings" they
advertise for joining before tomorrow? Is there any interest in software
freedom over there?