[nmglug] you wanna help install a printer if your answer is betcha, then read the secret message below.

John Corey jcorey62 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:12:42 PDT 2016

Don't know if this will help but I installed a printer on my Ubuntu 12.04
LTS system . Only difference from your circumstance is that the printer is
a shared network printer with a static IP address. I pointed the printer
install function to the printer's IP address and it downloaded the lastest
drivers.