[nmglug] download troubles

Satsangat Khalsa satsangat at khalsa.com
Mon Dec 18 15:53:55 PST 2017

Well put Ted.
There are some, amazingly, economical units available on Ebay if you look.

This is one I've used (only $100).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-ProBook-6445b-Laptop-14-LED-2-1GHz-4GB-160GB-Windos-7-Pro-TESTED/322566394002?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

It only comes with Win7 and a 160 GB drive but you dual-boot with one of
the
Linux OS Ted mentions. He even has a laptop for $29 with no OS or hard
drive but, again, if you go Ted's route
you can solve that for very little $$$.