[nmglug] Dreamhost sign on paradox(undelivered mail notice)

a a at kaluta.us
Thu Feb 9 02:29:59 PST 2017

This is the mail system at host homiemail-a100.g.dreamhost.com.

If you are a current customer of DreamHost, please contact our
technical support team here

https://panel.dreamhost.com/support

If you are not a customer please use our contact form at.

http://dreamhost.com/contact

If you do so, please include this email in your support ticket. You can

		DreamHost Email Support

<kittytalesfarm at aol.com>: host mailin-03.mx.aol.com[64.12.88.163] said: 521
     5.2.1 :  (CON:B1)https://postmaster.aol.com/error-codes#554conb1  (in
     reply to end of DATA command)

Reporting-MTA: dns; homiemail-a100.g.dreamhost.com
Arrival-Date: Wed,  8 Feb 2017 13:29:17 -0800 (PST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822;kittytalesfarm at aol.com
Original-Recipient:rfc822;kittytalesfarm at aol.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mailin-03.mx.aol.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 521 5.2.1 :  (CON:B1)
     https://postmaster.aol.com/error-codes#554conb1