[nmglug] Dreamhost sign on paradox(undelivered mail notice)

Sam Noble s at mnoble.net
Thu Feb 9 11:10:27 PST 2017

Yeah, lots of stuff is going to be broken until you fix the NS records at the registrar. (Namecheap)

So unless you're trying to change hosting services, leave all the hosting (dreamhost) stuff alone, log in at the registrar (enom/namecheap) and change the NS settings.
When correct they'll be the same as the settings for kaluta.us

Then wait a day or so, as DNS changes need to propagate across the internet.

- -
Sent from my $DEVICE with $SOFTWARE. Please excuse my brevity.