[nmglug] WP dashboard screen option failed

a a at kaluta.us
Mon Feb 13 07:00:09 PST 2017

HI
ANY SUGGESTIONS RE FOLLOWING DASHBOARD SCREEN OPTION FAILURE.

one suggested solution:
0 down vote

Right click on the webpage select |inspect element|. Then select
console. Check if gives any error which says jQuery is missing. In my
case jQuery files were missing in WordPress migration which I had to add
myself.

-1 down vote

It's a jQuery problem. I solved it by adding:
|define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false);| to the |wp-config.php| file,
just below the |define('DB_HOST')| line.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Disable_Javascript_Concatenation

share <https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/a/146084>improve this answer
<https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/posts/146084/edit>

edited May 30 '14 at 18:56
<https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/posts/146084/revisions>
<https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/users/16121/pat-j>
Pat J <https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/users/16121/pat-j>
5,12611428

answered May 30 '14 at 17:38
<https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/users/52424/jerome>
Jerome <https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/users/52424/jerome>
1

2

While this solution may alleviate the symptom, the underlying
conflicts/errors are likely still present. – bosco
<https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/users/25324/bosco>

downloadable font: font load failed (font-family: "dashicons"
style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:0): content blocked
source:
data:application/font-woff;charset=utf-8;base64,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
load-styles.php:1:88
downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "dashicons"
style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:1): content blocked
source: https://kaluta.us/wp-includes/fonts/dashicons.ttf
source: https://kaluta.us/wp-includes/fonts/dashicons.eot