[nmglug] Local support?

Joel Nevison jvnn at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 16:58:57 PST 2017

Hello nmglug'ers,I am a member of the Northern Colorado lug and I put linux on the machines of two older ladies who live in Santa Fe.Frankly, I'm pretty pleased the machines have continued to work for over two years unsupported.One of them needs some help, her firefox is no longer supported and she is also getting an apt error message.
Is there a chance she could get some help at one of your meetings?Failing that, is there anyone local I could refer her to?
Thanks in advance-Joel Nevison