[nmglug] Local support?

Arlo Barnes arlo.barnes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 17:07:27 PST 2017

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 5:58 PM, Joel Nevison <jvnn at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is there a chance she could get some help at one of your meetings?
> Failing that, is there anyone local I could refer her to?

If she can get to Warehouse 21 (our Santa Fe meeting place) next Thursday
evening, we of course would be glad to help her. If her needs are more
urgent, have her email me (and perhaps others may also be willing to
volunteer) if she can (or call, +1(505)982-2472) and I will get in touch
and figure out a place and time to meet with her, update Firefox, and at
least see what the source of the apt error might be.
Thanks,
—Arlo James Barnes