[nmglug] New Blood

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed May 10 07:48:15 PDT 2017

NMGLugers and Mark, Right. Glad to have anybody interested drop in to the
meetings. I have been absent for a few weeks, but I plan to make it this
Thursday. I don't have any current issues with my install, but there is
always something to talk about or tweak on somebody's install.
In that vein, does anybody have a current problem with install or operation
of something? We seem to only have seasoned users at present.
Thank you, Ted P.