[nmglug] nmglug Albuquerque subset?

Tom Ashcraft trailerdog234 at comcast.net
Mon May 15 17:40:28 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm a non-professional Linux newbie who finds the prospect of making a
special trip to Santa Fe to check out nmglug a bit of a stretch.

But though I think my needs (and aptitude) are modest, the learning
curve is steep.  And the seemingly endless online searches leading only
to more and more incomprehensible rabbit holes are expensive in terms of
time, mental energy and spiritual isolation.

So I  have a couple of questions that I hope someone associated with
nmglug might be willing to give me some perspective on.

First, is there an identified group of Albuquerque-based members that
might be made known to me with whom I might make contact?

Second, is it acceptable for a very peripheral
participant/non-participant to occasionally outline problems or specific
situations and ask for help here?

Thanks for reading,

Tom in Albuquerque