[nmglug] nmglug Albuquerque subset?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:22:27 PDT 2017

To NMGLugers & Co., There used to be an Ubuntu group in Abq. If they remain
in existence they might countenance other variants of Linux and any
question in the Linux realm. And YES, use this mail to ask any questions,
we have seen these over the years and thhis is a good way to draw on those
who attend and those who follow the mail. And the latter group is larger
than the former. I am a bit surprised there isn't something going on in Abq
in the Gnu/Linux side of things.
Thank you. Ted P.