[nmglug] nmglug Albuquerque subset?

Arlo Barnes arlo.barnes at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:37:17 PDT 2017

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 7:44 PM, ListMaster KRT <listmaster at beauxbead.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone have any ideas on the perfect venue?

Perfection might be pretty hard. Quelab (the hackerspace not far from the
I-40 Rio crossing, which may be out-of-the-way for some) could be good;
each `lab member can bring 7 guests, and a pool could support that
membership, or perhaps they might give a special dispensation for the group.

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:49 PM, jason schaefer <js at jasonschaefer.com>
wrote:

> Everyone would benefit from more activity and
> resources on the existing mailing list and the website.

And then we would live up to our statewide name, at least in part!