[nmglug] No google search

KRT Listmaster listmaster at beauxbead.com
Tue May 16 20:12:45 PDT 2017

On 05/16/2017 09:06 PM, Brian OKeefe wrote:
> I guess that is some notoriety at least
>
> On 05/16/2017 08:19 PM, Andres Paglayan wrote:
>>
>> officially weird then

I agree, totally strange.... I have a question though.  Just out of
curiosity, have you tried using a Tor browser?  Sometimes I use that
just to troubleshoot strange firewall and IP routing issues.  It might
shed some light on why the VMs can connect but not the regular desktop
browsers.

- KR

--
This email account is used for list management only.