[nmglug] Meeting tonite?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:03:39 PDT 2017

NMGKugers, The link to the article which I encountered on lxer.com, is
https://www.maketecheasier.com/6-tools-to-easily-create-your-own-custom-linux-distro/
I hope this helps, I do think if one picks one or two of the recommended
applications one can work out a way to have a personal distro. Thank you,
Ted P