[nmglug] Meeting Notice:

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:16:29 PDT 2018

Brian, Thanks for your note. Sorry you are laid up. Do let me/glug
know when you are better. Your computer situation sounds interesting
and I would like you to let me know how you do updates and
maintenance. I have been doing updates and such for several years and
have developed a CHANGING routine of keeping things current and clear.
Nothing is ever 'carved in stone' in the world of software, hence you
never "step into the same computer twice."
Good luck on your healing process,  I hope all that runs smoothly for you.
Take care, thank you, Ted P.