[nmglug] A few edits and "Latest"

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:31:58 PDT 2018

Hi, NMGLugers, I have made a few edits to the Meetings page, the New
Baking Co. page and posted a new notice to the "Latest" page. Jason
re-named the "Latest News" to simply "Latest." I will try to add a
regular monthly post to this, as there was a 2 year gap in the posts!
The New Baking Company has the old logo artwork, but has commissioned
the newer logo I added to our location data for them. It shows up on
the Meetings page. I really wanted to get rid of the mis-direction to
the Chicago bar that came up with "TBD" Quite a joke, but if we want
to attract newcomers again we should think about our message.
Thank you, Ted P.