[nmglug] Chase bans Gnu/linux

Alucard alucard at swcp.com
Tue Dec 18 15:19:27 PST 2018

Hi Mars,

Have you tried to use chase.com in a New Private Window (on the pc that
isn't working with chase.com)?

If so, have you tried to create a test profile?
In terminal: firefox -p

Click "Create Profile..."
Click "Next"
Name it test (or whatever you want)
Click "Finish"

Unselect "Use the selected profile without asking at startup" option.
Then click, "Start Firefox"

(There might be a command that will do all this. This is just how I do it.)

If New Private Window works, then you will want to clear all site data.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
If the test profile worked. Then you will want to migrate from one
profile, to the new profile.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data

Let us know what you find.

-- Jared