[nmglug] Chase bans Gnu/linux

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Wed Dec 19 13:06:12 PST 2018

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 09:16:47 -0700
Brian O'Keefe <okeefe at cybermesa.com> wrote:

> That is stupid but not unexpected. I encourage all to drop Chase in
> any event as it is the dark side big time. I switched a couple years
> back to a card from TCM Bank and it's called Green America. It
> reinvests into the local community. It has no problem with my Ubuntu
> 18.04

I think dropping Banks and going with a Credit Union would be a better
choice.

I am looking into getting a credit card through Nusenda Credit Union.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering.
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Road Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
https://DeLapp.com