[nmglug] Chase bans Gnu/linux

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Wed Dec 19 16:49:15 PST 2018

SECU is our Credit Union. Very nice. They don't, however, issue a card
that works for many needs as it is still just a small, local deal. Don't
know about Nusenda and I certainly don't want to discourage anyone from
them but there was some flap about them a little while ago. Del Norte is
supposed to be superb too.