[nmglug] Peppermint OS progress of sorts

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:19:17 PDT 2018

NMGLugers, Well, I am back to Peppermint 8 on the 2004 laptop, as the
Debian shutdown due to over heating. The Peppermint functions and I
managed enough fancontrol and other items to keep it cool enough for
short runs. However, sometimes it does not see the keyboard, but a
restart or two fixes that. So I may have reached the end of my
patience on this old hardware. Maybe something newer, like a 2005 with
more ram would work........ More at the meeting.
Thank you, Ted P.