[nmglug] Satellite imagery

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sat Nov 10 12:10:05 PST 2018

Hi All,

I'm trying to find a satellite or aerial image of Mandan North Dakota
for the date of Nov. 15, 2016. This is the date that I was arrested for
marching in a rally for Indigenous women. I need to find the locations
of two BNSF trains on that date at about 9:00 AM. Of course GoogleEarth
does not have that capability. I am hoping that one of us has that
knowledge or access to the imagery. If I need to provide any more
context I can. It may help me beat a felony conviction

Many thanks

Brian