[nmglug] Satellite imagery

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sat Nov 10 15:21:06 PST 2018

I'll bet one good Samaritan and raise you a drone, armed though. The
troopers had drones and helicopters and fixed wing. They were able to
disable all of our electronics or hack them, like mine. We'll need some
sophistication.

OK, so I did find this:  https://libra.developmentseed.org/

and am now downloading imagery of Mandan/Bismarck from that day,
1/15/2016. I don't know the timestamp if it even exists. Maybe someone
can help me with the needed metadata for that time and date. With the
tool I can set the image date to 11/15/2016 and something downloads.
Either the entire block or bands. I'm trying the bands in RGB. It would
be a miracle indeed if this worked out.

Yest, BNSF knew where all the trains are and were but are sort of
reluctant to commit perjury. I will ask my attorney to subpoena them for
that info. It's critical because stopping the trains is part of the
reasoning the state is using as grounds for the felony offense of
"tampering with a public service". A line of BS as all my research,
which has been used in other cases, almost proves BNSF lied as did the
police. This would be beyond definitive if I can get an image.

Thanks everyone and I'll keep all informed

The RGB downloaded but is so dark as to be unreadable. I'm trying the
bundle (all the bands including infrared, etc. so I have no idea what
the image will look like. I'm hoping hatural-ish) instead and will report.

Brian