[nmglug] Satellite imagery

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sat Nov 10 16:16:09 PST 2018

There are many, many pix and video evidence collected by the legal
eagles that helped us up there but nothing that shows the tracks beyond
several hundred yards. I have looked at images from GoogleEarth and
there are two sidings, one east and one west, of the conflict area. The
one to the west is 6 miles away and the one to the east is 3. So I'm
looking for images of those with trains, on that day at that time. A
tough one.

Not sure why the smaller sized downloads are grayscale but they are
unreadable since they are so indistinct. Weird there. There may be more
pix from the state from that day as they provided some for another case,
same as mine. The trains they show are in the Mandan yard, pointing the
wrong direct (according to testimony) and are empty coal cars while
state's testimony stated they were two trains heading east loaded with
coal. all I need is a pic of the next mile or two to the west where the
"altercation" happened. No trains, no case.

Thanks