[nmglug] For 31 Jan, tweaking new Debian install on X240 and more?

LeRoy Diener leroy at choosetherightside.com
Mon Jan 28 14:36:42 PST 2019

Hi NMGLUG folks,

I'm planning to be at the Baking Co on Thu. I'm still tweaking the new
Debian install on my X240 to get it set up well to soon become my primary
laptop for most tasks. I'm looking forward to help from anyone there in
that process. I've discovered that I like the LXDE desktop environment GUI
because it is minimalistic and highly customizable. I'm still customizing
it.

Another project I'd like to begin soon is a fresh install on my Samsung
Netbook.

Lots of gratitude to everyone who has helped me so far, especially Jason.

LeRoy
--
I am the Love of God, no matter what.
LeRoy Diener