[nmglug] For 31 Jan, tweaking new Debian install on X240 and more?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:12:37 PST 2019

LeRoy, to prep for you install on the Samsung netbook with the Atom
processor, get a blank or erasable/expendable usb, 2GB or larger, and you
can download the Lubuntu or Debian edition of your choice. Since the
netbook came with a 32 bit system I would recommend the 32 bit release of
the latest Lubuntu. This may avoid some of the hassles with non-free
drivers in the netbook. Just a thought. Ted P.