[nmglug] [ABQLUG] Next ABQLUG meetup is going to be a week early (one-time)

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Fri Jul 26 11:14:00 PDT 2019

Hi NMGLUGers,

The next ABQLUG meetup was /originally/ scheduled towards the beginning
of August. However, that will conflict with an up coming vacation I have
planned... So I am going to host the monthly ABQLUG meetup a week early.
There will be no ABQLUG meetup in August 2019 as a result. The
subsequent meetup will be on September 3rd 2019.

New meetup date (one-time): July 30th, 2019 at 6:00 pm, this will be at
Ideas & Coffee again.

Here is the page for more attendee information.
https://www.abqlug.com/attendee/

Topics: None are currently planned. I think for the most part this will
be a very unstructured meetup. Maybe consider this one -- a /mixer/.

If anyone wants to give a presentation, you're more than welcome to do
so! Also, I am more than happy to help anyone fix their Linux /issues/.
So if you have any please feel free to take advantage of this.

Hope to see ya'll there!

~ Jared