[nmglug] [ABQLUG] Meetup 002 Postmortem (August 2019)

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Wed Jul 31 12:03:22 PDT 2019

Fellow NMGLUGers,

The ABQLUG meetup was set up a week early to accommodate an upcoming
vacation I am going on. As a result, the next meetup will be on
September 3rd.

Not a whole lot happened at this meetup. I installed EndeavourOS on a
old laptop. A member had some issues with XFCE and with Baloo (file
indexer). Both of those issues should have been resolved. Another member
brought up the fact that I hadn't set up a chat server yet. So we
decided that it might be best, for now, to set up a channel on the
NMDevs Slack network. Later on I plan on integrating that channel with
the Synapse/Matrix server.

Here is a write-up of meetup 002:
https://www.abqlug.com/past-meetups/meetup-002-slack-channel/

Feel free to join the Slack channel.

#abqlug on nmdevs.slack.com <https://nmdevs.slack.com/>

If you do not have an account already, you may get an invitation here:
http://techcommunityofnm.org/

I hope to see y'all at the next meetup on September 3rd!

Jared