[nmglug] Fwd: HDD > SSD

M chochoms at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 5 10:34:03 PDT 2019

Ignore the last email.   Turns out I have an MSI motherboard. I build so
many of these that I lose track.  I can now get the USB stick to begin
to boot but I get the error that it can't find or run (can't remember
which) ldlinux.c32. The file is there under syslinux.   Anyone familiar
with this error?