[nmglug] Debian,Synaptic,Mail? (solution Gnome Classic)

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Fri Jun 7 18:00:22 PDT 2019

Great news a. When I upgraded in the same manner as you have, I had to
copy my T-Bird and Firefox profiles into their respective locations in
order to get my mail, etc. to show up. I'm really glad you have a
functioning system now and that Jason burned the midnight oil! That's
dedication so congrats!

Brian