[nmglug] Debian,Synaptic,Mail? (solution Gnome Classic)

jason schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Fri Jun 7 19:17:00 PDT 2019

Hi a

It was a good time getting all that working. I'm sorry we couldn't
install the final pieces. I am beyond annoyed with second street
brewery's internet access. They use a captive portal that constantly has
issues and the bandwidth is terrible. We should go somewhere else for
the after Glug.

Anyways, just use the command line. Open a terminal and type "sudo
synaptic" or a more direct approach is "apt-get install cinnamon
thunderbird"

viola!