[nmglug] Interesting development re Comcast imap servers

Alucard alucard at swcp.com
Mon Mar 25 08:01:24 PDT 2019

I recently had to stop paying Comcast because they wouldn't let me out
of a 3 year agreement for over 6 years. The contract I was under had a
clause that said if I moved before the 3 year agreement was complete I
had to renew the contract from day 1. Since I stopped paying them they
are asking me to pay over $3,000.

But to be honest I'm glad I stopped paying them. That contract was
fucked up.

Jared
(disclaimer, I work at an ISP/CLEC now)