[nmglug] Meeting? Website down? No GUI

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Mon May 13 08:23:39 PDT 2019

Hi Brian,

I don't mind trying to take a stab at the laptop, if you wanted to bring
it to the ABQLUG meeting. Just make sure to bring the charger.

I typically run this command to fix broken updates.

sudo apt -f install

Have you tried that already?

Ultimately I would rather move that laptop to Ubuntu 18.04 if possible.
Supporting 16.10 doesn't seem like a very good idea.

Also, your computer's time is wrong. (I think this is how you would fix
it on Ubuntu 16.10)

sudo timedatectl set-ntp on

Then run this to see if it actually updated the time.

timedatectl

Regards,

Jared