[nmglug] dist-update w/o upgrading Firefox

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Mon May 27 16:16:35 PDT 2019

Thanks for the detailed instructions! The only add-on that holds me back
from upgrading is Scrapbook wherein I have many sites from years back.
Some are legal, technical, travel, etc. If I could access them in some
manner than FF I would upgrade in a minute but I can save them as a list
but they are unusable otherwise. Given the amount of times I actually do
access them I could probably do without the add-on. If I could link them
to the original web page and then bookmark them then that could work but
if you've used it, the addresses only link to saved pages in a scrapbook
file.

Thanks Jared. I may go down this road but my preference would be to save
the scrapbook references and be able to open them in the latest FF as
bookmarked sites. I don't think that's possible however.

Again

Thanks Jared