[nmglug] I still need help with installing a video editor

LeRoy Diener leroy at choosetherightside.com
Mon Nov 18 06:57:41 PST 2019

Hi NMGLUG folks,

I've been trying to find or install a basic video editor.

History: leopoldo suggested Kdenlive. I was unable to install it from the
repository. leopolodo sent me a link.

Now:
I'm following instructions on
https://launchpad.net/~kdenlive/+archive/ubuntu/kdenlive-stable
I pasted into my CLI sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kdenlive/kdenlive-stable
and got this error
gpg: keybox '/tmp/tmpg5sipbtx/pubring.gpg' created
gpg: failed to start the dirmngr '/usr/bin/dirmngr': No such file or
directory
gpg: connecting dirmngr at '/tmp/tmpg5sipbtx/S.dirmngr' failed: No such
file or directory
gpg: keyserver receive failed: No dirmngr

Any ideas?
LeRoy
--
I am the Love of God, no matter what.