[nmglug] [ABQLUG] November meetup will be on 11/05/2019

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Thu Oct 31 18:46:59 PDT 2019

Fellow NMGLUGers,

ABQLUG will have it's November meetup on November 5th at 6:00 pm.

All is welcome to come, ask questions, and bring some hardware to hack
on.

If you are interested in attending, please visit this link:
https://www.abqlug.com/attendee/

I didn't get enough time to create any topic, so if you have any issues
with your Linux machine, now would be a good time to show up. Or if you
know someone that wants help converting over to Linux, invite them!

I can give advice on switching workflows under Linux as well. If there
is something thing that is challenging to do under Linux, feel free to
ask me now, or at the meetup.

Hope to see some Burqueños at the next meetup!

~ Jared

[PS] If you know anyone that wants to try out Linux, but is skeptical
about running it on their only machine. I have acquired some older
laptops and desktops that might be handy for someone to try out Linux on
a second machine. Most of these machines don't have hard drives, one
might want to consider getting a SSD. They could be setup at the meetup,
if they can find homes. Most of these machine are pretty bottom of the
barrel. But at least better than not having a second machine...