[nmglug] Learning about options for installing programs, help please

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Tue Dec 1 08:10:40 PST 2020

Hey LeRoy,

I'm sure somebody will be able to give a really good response before I
can give a response.

If not, I'm welcome to explain what options you have to install
software these days on Linux (Debian in your case). It's kinda
complicated, so I won't have the proper time to write something out just
yet.

I'll write another email about the details on how to join, and will
send that shortly.

~ Jared