[nmglug] Things to do to fill the day

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Jul 30 07:47:25 PDT 2020

PureOS provides an iso of the OS and instructions on how to create an
install flash drive for installation onto a machine. With Vbox I
installed to a virtual machine from the iso as is normally done with
Vbox. However the instructions also stated that a live version can be
used when booting from the flash drive or it can be installed, an
installer on the desktop when running the live session. Can it be
installed to the same flash drive that's running the live session? It
seems like it could with the correct partitioning.