[nmglug] Things to do to fill the day

Don Crowder donguitar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 05:45:33 PDT 2020

I've got a copy of Slax on a thumb drive and have used various live media
distros on a flash drive to install Linux on machines that didn't have
optical drives (or had optical drives that didn't work) but if you install
from optical media to a thumb drive then GRUB is gonna want to know where
that drive went every time you boot up the machine.