[nmglug] [ABQLUG] Next meetup will be tomorrow (1 year anniversary)

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Mon Jun 1 20:55:31 PDT 2020

Fellow NMGLUGers,

ABQLUG will be hosting it's monthly meetup (virtually) tomorrow, June
2nd 2020. This will also be our first anniversary meetup as well!

Let's discuss the future of ABQLUG. I personally would like to discuss
what we can do with the website for new users. I would like to make some
posts and pages that will (1) allow new users to get started with Linux
(2) allow new users find success in the long term (3) allow give
resources to users that are having a hard time with Linux.

To make this work, we are going to need help!

Please attend this coming up virtual meetup for more details. Again, it
will be on June 2nd 2020 at 6:00 pm (give or take) located here:
https://live.abqlug.com/OneYear
If you would like to help volunteer, and can't make the meetup, please
email us at: community at abqlug.com

If you are on a desktop or laptop you can attend the meetup by using a
current version of Firefox or Chromium. If you are on iOS or Android,
you can download the Jitsi Meet app from the Play Store, Apple Store,
and F-Droid. Or you can Firefox on your mobile device. More information
can be found here on how to join: https://www.abqlug.com/attendee/

~ Jared