[nmglug] Freezing

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sat Jun 6 21:18:49 PDT 2020

One observation that just came to me is the issue again copied below is
relating to increasing swap is as a partition in 20.04 but as you can
see I do not have a swap partition but I have a 2GB something...file?
Also a couple of screenshots from system monitor. It seems that swap has
plenty of memory, at least as I run four applications open and hidden
process. Maybe they are of some help?

Thanks

Brian