[nmglug] Freezing

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Wed Jun 10 08:37:42 PDT 2020

Thanks for the info Leopoldo. I ran the command and there is a lot of
info! I didn't update swap but I did notice in the log that swap was
increased to the 2+GB so that doesn't seem an issue. I did find many
lines errors but they seem ubiquitous as the machine powers up. I only
found one line in yesterday's log that was a kill command. Perhaps
that's my doing a hard shutdown.

Anyway, too much in the logs for me. Perhaps when we can meet physically
again I can get some help looking at the logs and figure it out.
Fortunately I pretty much stick to simple apps these days (of
retirement) and so I don't get in trouble when the machine hangs.

Muchas Gracias

Brian