[nmglug] virtual meeting tonight?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:28:28 PDT 2020

NMGLugers, So, use 'sudo apt install chromium-browser' or your "Software
Center" or other gui to add the Chromium Browser for the jitsy sessions. We
all noticed a heavy use of CPU and memory during the session with Chromium,
so I hope you have at least 4 GB ram or better, 8 GB or more. The Web and
web apps have become very demanding. You can still do "rocket science" with
less, but video and audio and whatever else is  going on in a web
conference seems to have heavy requirements. Thank you, Ted P.