[nmglug] virtual meeting tonight?

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sun Mar 29 17:16:47 PDT 2020

Chromium doesn't work with Jitsy, I discovered. Why that should be the
case for me is odd but it is what it is. I installed Chrome and found
that Jitsy works fine both audio and video. Doesn't take much memory
either and no latency issues. If someone wants to send me an invite and
using chrome I could verify that.

Many thanks and stay safe!

Brian