[nmglug] [ABQLUG] Meetup for May will be virtual

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:00:32 PDT 2020

NMGLugers, I hope a few of us can join the ABQ GLUG tonight at 6pm. I am
wondering if I was correct in telling a user to keep Ubuntu 14.04 on a
Pentium M / 2GB ram laptop rather than risk upgrading to 16.04. For now her
system is working. I suggested she look for and budget for a 64 bit
machine. She would like to do some video calling/conferences, but is having
trouble. My experience is that a 64 bit machine with ample ram is now
desirable and perhaps necessary for the average (no commandline) user. I
hope we can discuss. Thank you, Ted P.