[nmglug] [ABQLUG] Meetup for May will be virtual

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Sun May 3 18:55:33 PDT 2020

Hey everyone,

The ABQ Linux User Group will have a virtual meetup on May 5th 2020 at
~6:00 pm.

Currently the Jitsi-meet server is offline. But on Tuesday, you can
join directly here: https://live.abqlug.com/MayMeetup

If you are on a desktop or laptop, all you need is a current web
browser.

For more information on how to use a mobile device, or if you have
issues using the Jitsi-meet app. Please visit:
https://www.abqlug.com/attendee/

Remember to change your name when you join. You can change your name by
going to the bottom right (triple dots) and selecting "me".

If you're interested in how I set this up, please visit:
https://gitlab.com/ABQLUG/Install-Jitsi-Meet-with-Docker-Compose

Perhaps we'll probably talk about the new Ubuntu 20.04 and Fedora 32
releases. But overall no topics are officially scheduled.

Hope to see you all there!

Jared