[nmglug] Are you still around Mars?

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Tue May 12 13:12:53 PDT 2020

Hi if you still check this list. It's Brian O'Keefe and you have helped
me several times on Gnu/Linux questions. But now I have a totally
unrelated questions regarding the grounding of household, copper water
lines and the creation of pinhole leaks. I can, if you can, communicate
through my email address if you are willing to touch base with me on the
question. I've seen your DeLapp.com page and your codes page for
electrical. Please respond if you are able to.

Thanks in advance

Brian